Learn how central different schools are to the city, discover the population size, the net cost, and graduation rates with data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
There are six schools within a 25 mile radius of Terre Haute, Indiana. Learn about and compare these schools to determine which would be the best fit.
Largest Schools Near Terre Haute, Indiana
The student population of Indiana State University is the greatest by far among schools in Terre Haute in 2014-2015. It is one of 2 public schools on the list, enrolling 13,183 students, 10,881 of them undergraduates. The rest of the schools have significantly lower enrollment and include:
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (2388 students )
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (931 students)
- Ivy Tech Community College-Wabash Valley (unknown enrollment)
- Harrison College-Terre Haute (3,498, according to NCES information on parent institution Harrison College-Indianapolis)
Highest Graduation Rate
The NCES determines the graduation rate of schools by calculating the number of full-time students who complete their programs within 150% of the normal time. These schools have the highest graduation rates in the Terre Haute area:
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (77% graduation rate)
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (50% graduation rate)
- Indiana State University (41% graduation rate)
- Ivy Tech Community College-Wabash Valley (11% graduation rate)
- Harrison College-Terre Haute (27% graduation rate)